The U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) helps small and mid-size businesses gain footholds in emerging market countries and expand their business overseas.
DFC and Greater Seattle Partners invite you to a virtual seminar on October 20, 2022 at 10am PT (1 pm ET) highlighting the tools available to help grow your business in emerging markets.
DFC will share insights on how to go global, including financing options, political risk insurance, support for private equity, and technical assistance and feasibility study grants. How can your business take advantage of the DFC resources? How do you finance overseas business projects? What approaches can you take to protect yourself against political risks? This seminar will provide a deep dive into international business engagement and an opportunity to learn how to start working with DFC today. Currently, DFC has over $37 billion invested in projects worldwide.
- Remarks from Special Guest
- An introduction to DFC: Overview of DFC and how it helps small business access international markets. Topics include:
- Debt and Equity Finance: Learn about eligibility requirements, available funding options, and loan terms
- Political Risk Insurance: Discover how political risk insurance can protect your business
- Technical Assistance and Feasibility Study Grants: How to access potential grants for starting projects overseas
- Getting Started with DFC: Learn how to apply, access available resources, prepare your proposal, and more